We had a few questions for her and this is what she had to say :
1. What was your first phone?
A Brick…yaaani a Nokia 3310
2. What do you prefer? Facebook or Twitter? Why?
TWITTER – Even though of late tweeps are DRUNK on HATERADE, there are a few really funny people and parody accounts!
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years
In the final stages of my world domination plan.
4. Any question for us? We’ll publish our answer as well
BOXERS OR BRIEFS????
- Depends on the occasion.
5. What would you do if you were president for a day?
Flog all drivers who overlap in public.
6. What’s your favourite book& movie?
The Last Samurai’s my favorite movie. Book would have to be “The Hobbit”!
7. Who/What inspired you to do what you do now?
My listeners, my sisters and my late mum. They strengthen me! As for “what”…my inability to stop talking!
8. If you were to change jobs, what profession would you get into? Why?
Mechanic. It’s the overalls that get me :-) (No kinky thoughts please!)
9. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
Reading minds. It’s less “hands on” so no injuries!
10. If you were deserted on an abandoned island what 5 things would you want to have?
- White wine
- A man (wink wink)
haaaang on, you said 5 huh? Shrug
11. If you were a car, what car would you like to be? Why?
I wouldn’t wanna be a car…let’s talk “blackies” instead…
12. If you could be in any band in the world, which one would you like to be in? Why?
13. What do you think is the future of spoken word/performance poetry in Kenya?
The future is hella bright! I love how performances are becoming more professional. Poets are running their art like a business and investing TIME and EFFORT into their performances.
14. Share something interesting about yourself with our readers.
One of my names is FELICIA (yeah yeah make all the jokes you want!)